— Played 429 times
Amazing Russian violinist Ilya Kaler playing Eugène Ysaÿe (The King of the Violin)’s Sonata for Solo Violin, Op. 27, No. 2 “Jacques Thibaud” IV. Les Furies - Allegro furioso.
Kaler is the only violinist to win Gold Medals at these three highly prestigious competitions: the International Tchaikovsky Competition (Moscow, 1986); the Sibelius (Helsinki, 1985); and the Paganini (Genoa, 1981).
- los-libros-me-llaman reblogged this from unaviolinista
- francescadarimini reblogged this from unaviolinista and added:
- unaviolinista reblogged this from hintersatz
- normaltd likes this
- musily likes this
- oh-noo likes this
- kouta-sasai likes this
- dontdontdo reblogged this from hintersatz
- outdarethenight likes this
- dontdontdo likes this
- the-galway-girl likes this
- hintersatz posted this