— Played 163 times
German pianist Walter Wilhelm Gieseking playing “Passepied" from Claude Debussy's Suite Bergamasque.
I hope people who love “Clair de Lune" will start listening the entire suite of Debussy.
Small note: Gieseking was collecting butterflies.
- annetteettoi likes this
- convulution likes this
- pinkrhinoceros reblogged this from reynard-thefox
- pinkrhinoceros likes this
- reynard-thefox reblogged this from hintersatz
- gaussianmixture likes this
- normaltd reblogged this from hintersatz
- normaltd likes this
- yeserday reblogged this from hintersatz
- hintersatz posted this