— Played 515 times
Joseph-Nicolas-Pancrace Royer’s ‘Le vertigo: rondeau (modérément)’.
If i was to be able to drink a bottle of vodka + redbull with a composer, it would be most probably Pancrace Royer.
Who is the composer you’d like to have drinks with?
- conservativeedge reblogged this from cfmc and added:
- cfmc reblogged this from artspotting
- vinsetspiritueux likes this
- artneuroscience answered: xenakis
- syng likes this
- oceansmp likes this
- cfmc likes this
- graceandcompany reblogged this from hintersatz and added:
- ancient-serpent likes this
- franswazz answered: Franz Liszt
- franswazz reblogged this from artspotting
- coffinskull likes this
- oscurasuerte reblogged this from tierradentro
- oscurasuerte answered: wow, didn’t know this composer!… nice combination. for me, other era/composers but mostly, specific versions of oeuvres with vodka+redbull
- tierradentro reblogged this from lord-dandy
- tierradentro answered: Oh, that one is easy: absinthe with Scriabin. :-)
- digressions-in-d answered: I’d sell my soul to the devil just to spend the evening with an intoxicated Scriabin.
- dal2012 likes this
- artspotting reblogged this from hintersatz
- lord-dandy reblogged this from hintersatz
- lord-dandy likes this
- musily reblogged this from hintersatz and added:
- kouta-sasai likes this
- musily likes this
- hintersatz posted this